Welcome to Non-alien Creatures Wiki, or NAC (acronym), an online database of beings from cryptozoology, works of fiction and folklore. As long as it isn't an alien, it's here. Non-alien is a term created by us (see NAC: Editing).
We are a small but growing wiki. Want to help?
- Check out the list of needed articles to see what articles have yet to be written.
- Browse through added creatures at the Creature Zoo!
In fantasy, legend, literature and popular culture in general, a cambion is the offspring of a demon and a human.
They are classically seen as the offspring of the - often involuntarily - copulation of a demon and a human being. It usually refers to an incubus mating with a human woman, although, according to legend, a succubus and a man may also generate the same sort of being.
Cambions are sometimes referred to as sexual vampires due to the way they entice their victims into sexual activity for... Read More
Rules and Warnings
Some important things that everyone should be aware of before editing:
- Copy-pasting text from external sources (including other wikis) is strictly forbidden. Users who do it will be blocked immediately and copy-pasted articles will be deleted on sight. The only exception to this rule concerns a few articles shared between this wiki and our sister site.
- It's also strictly forbidden to create empty blank pages, as well as to merge, split, rename or repurpose pages, reupload images, or create new categories without direct approval from an admin. Users who do any of these risk getting blocked, although some offenses are less serious than others and will be judged accordingly.
- Fictional characters and species are only allowed here as long as they've been featured in official, commercially-published media. Original web content is generally not allowed for this reason.
- Articles should not be written in past tense, unless dealing with a creature that's officially extinct.
- Sentience means feeling. Sapience means thinking.
- Anthropomorphized animals are not allowed, unless they're recognized as unique or unusual within the universe of the work they originate from (e.g. Pinky and the Brain being genetically enhanced, the TMNT being mutates, etc.).
- Since this wiki deals with a lot of fiction, every page risks containing spoilers. The worst cases, dealing with major plot twists, will be marked with an appropriate template.
A cyclops, as seen in the game Dragon's Dogma. The monster is fought many times in-game as a mini-boss and, later on, as a regular enemy.
- Giant Bat (Primal)
edited by Daniellewiki 18 hours ago
- Bill Cipher
edited by CelestialRadiance 1 day ago
Summary: Alex Hirsch stated that Bill Cipher's species has 14 billion genders, and that even Bill doesn't know their gender.
- Anaerobic Lifeform (The Green Marauder)
edited by BlueFrackle 1 day ago
Added category: Creatures
edited by BlueFrackle 1 day ago
- Crate Monster
created by BlueFrackle 1 day ago
New page: Crate Monster Naming Binomen N/A Morphology Body type Mammalian Intelligence Sentience Sentient Sapience Non-Sapient ... Added categories: Creatures, Fictional Creatures, Stephen King Universe, Sentient Beings, Non-sapient Beings, Unnamed Creatures, Carnivores, Man-Eaters, Hexapedal Creatures, Fauna, Hibernating Creatures, South American Creatures, Characters Debuting in 1979, Creatures Created by Stephen King, Literary Creatures, Comic Book Creatures, Live Action Creatures, Movie Creatures, Characters Portrayed by Darryl Ferrucci
Categories are tags that help readers find similar pages.
Click the Add category button
at the bottom of an article
to list that page in a category.
earned the Wiki Planner badge
Awarded for adding 19,500 articles to categories!
edited by Daniellewiki 1 day ago