Welcome to Non-alien Creatures Wiki, or NAC (acronym), an online database of beings from cryptozoology, works of fiction and folklore. As long as it isn't an alien, it's here. Non-alien is a term created by us (see NAC: Editing).
We are a small but growing wiki. Want to help?
- Check out the list of needed articles to see what articles have yet to be written.
- Browse through added creatures at the Creature Zoo!
In fantasy, legend, literature and popular culture in general, a cambion is the offspring of a demon and a human.
They are classically seen as the offspring of the - often involuntarily - copulation of a demon and a human being. It usually refers to an incubus mating with a human woman, although, according to legend, a succubus and a man may also generate the same sort of being.
Cambions are sometimes referred to as sexual vampires due to the way they entice their victims into sexual activity for... Read More
Rules and Warnings
Some important things that everyone should be aware of before editing:
- Copy-pasting text from external sources (including other wikis) is strictly forbidden. Users who do it will be blocked immediately and copy-pasted articles will be deleted on sight. The only exception to this rule concerns a few articles shared between this wiki and our sister site.
- It's also strictly forbidden to create empty blank pages, as well as to merge, split, rename or repurpose pages, reupload images, or create new categories without direct approval from an admin. Users who do any of these risk getting blocked, although some offenses are less serious than others and will be judged accordingly.
- Fictional characters and species are only allowed here as long as they've been featured in official, commercially-published media. Original web content is generally not allowed for this reason.
- Articles should not be written in past tense, unless dealing with a creature that's officially extinct.
- Sentience means feeling. Sapience means thinking.
- Anthropomorphized animals are not allowed, unless they're recognized as unique or unusual within the universe of the work they originate from (e.g. Pinky and the Brain being genetically enhanced, the TMNT being mutates, etc.).
- Since this wiki deals with a lot of fiction, every page risks containing spoilers. The worst cases, dealing with major plot twists, will be marked with an appropriate template.
A cyclops, as seen in the game Dragon's Dogma. The monster is fought many times in-game as a mini-boss and, later on, as a regular enemy.
- Layra Janus
edited by A FANDOM user 59 minutes ago
Summary: grammar :)
- Mamba Mutu
edited by BlueFrackle 1 hour ago
Added category: Creatures
- Sea Mutant
created by BlueFrackle 2 hours ago
New page: Sea Mutant Naming Binomen N/A Morphology Body type Crustacean Intelligence Sentience Sentient Sapience Unknown ... Added categories: Creatures, Fictional Creatures, Martin Mystery Universe, Sentient Beings, Unknown Sapience, Crustaceans, Mutates, Freshwater Creatures, Aquatic Lifeforms, Corrosive Creatures, Characters Debuting in 2005, Animated Creatures, TV Show Creatures
- Beatrice Rappaccini
created by BlueFrackle 21 hours ago
New page: Spoiler warning!This article contains plot details that people who haven't experienced the source material yet might wish to avoid. “ Yet... Added categories: Characters, Fictional Creatures, Sentient Beings, Sapient Beings, Human Variations, Dead Characters, Females, Italian Characters, Mutates, Poisonous Creatures, Characters Debuting in 1844, Literary Creatures
- Mamba Mutu
edited by Antart1023 22 hours ago
Added category: Needs Infobox
- Mamba Mutu
created by BlueFrackle 2 days ago
New page: The Mamba Mutu is an Eastern African cryptid which has been described as a predatory, half-human, fish-like creature, reported from the Lukuga River... Added categories: Cryptids, Sentient Beings, Unknown Sapience, African Creatures, Merfolk, Freshwater Creatures, Bloodsuckers