Welcome to Non-alien Creatures Wiki, or NAC (acronym), an online database of beings from cryptozoology, works of fiction and folklore. As long as it isn't an alien, it's here. Non-alien is a term created by us (see NAC: Editing).
We are a small but growing wiki. Want to help?
- Check out the list of needed articles to see what articles have yet to be written.
- Browse through added creatures at the Creature Zoo!
In fantasy, legend, literature and popular culture in general, a cambion is the offspring of a demon and a human.
They are classically seen as the offspring of the - often involuntarily - copulation of a demon and a human being. It usually refers to an incubus mating with a human woman, although, according to legend, a succubus and a man may also generate the same sort of being.
Cambions are sometimes referred to as sexual vampires due to the way they entice their victims into sexual activity for... Read More
Rules and Warnings
Some important things that everyone should be aware of before editing:
- Copy-pasting text from external sources (including other wikis) is strictly forbidden. Users who do it will be blocked immediately and copy-pasted articles will be deleted on sight. The only exception to this rule concerns a few articles shared between this wiki and our sister site.
- It's also strictly forbidden to create empty blank pages, as well as to merge, split, rename or repurpose pages, reupload images, or create new categories without direct approval from an admin. Users who do any of these risk getting blocked, although some offenses are less serious than others and will be judged accordingly.
- Fictional characters and species are only allowed here as long as they've been featured in official, commercially-published media. Original web content is generally not allowed for this reason.
- Articles should not be written in past tense, unless dealing with a creature that's officially extinct.
- Sentience means feeling. Sapience means thinking.
- Anthropomorphized animals are not allowed, unless they're recognized as unique or unusual within the universe of the work they originate from (e.g. Pinky and the Brain being genetically enhanced, the TMNT being mutates, etc.).
- Since this wiki deals with a lot of fiction, every page risks containing spoilers. The worst cases, dealing with major plot twists, will be marked with an appropriate template.
A cyclops, as seen in the game Dragon's Dogma. The monster is fought many times in-game as a mini-boss and, later on, as a regular enemy.
- Distant Future Animal
created by BlueFrackle 29 minutes ago
New page: Distant Future Animal Naming Binomen N/A Morphology Body type Vertebrate Intelligence Sentience Sentient Sapience... Added categories: Creatures, Fictional Creatures, After Man Universe, Future Creatures, Unnamed Creatures, Fauna, Herbivores, Sentient Beings, Unknown Sapience, Bipedal Creatures, Characters Debuting in 1981, Literary Creatures, Creatures Created by Dougal Dixon
- Distant Future Plant
created by BlueFrackle 35 minutes ago
New page: Distant Future Plant Naming Binomen N/A Morphology Body type Arboreal Intelligence Sentience Unknown Sapience... Added categories: Creatures, Fictional Creatures, After Man Universe, Future Creatures, Unnamed Creatures, Flora, Characters Debuting in 1981, Literary Creatures, Creatures Created by Dougal Dixon
edited by Daniellewiki 36 minutes ago
created by BlueFrackle 57 minutes ago
New page: Gumshoos Naming Others Yungoos (juvenile stage) Original デカグース Romanization Dekagūsu Morphology Body type Herpestine Average... Added categories: Creatures, Fictional Creatures, Pokémon Universe, Sentient Beings, Non-sapient Beings, Herpestids, Carnivores, Characters Debuting in 2016, Video Game Creatures, Comic Book Creatures, TV Show Creatures, Animated Creatures
created by BlueFrackle 1 hour ago
New page: Tsareena Naming Others Bounsweet (juvenile stage)Steenee (intermediary stage) Original アマージョ Romanization Amājo Morphology Body... Added categories: Creatures, Fictional Creatures, Pokémon Universe, Sentient Beings, Non-sapient Beings, Humanoids, Females, Characters Debuting in 2016, Video Game Creatures, Comic Book Creatures, Animated Creatures, TV Show Creatures
created by BlueFrackle 2 hours ago
New page: Golisopod Naming Others Wimpod (juvenile stage) Binomen N/A Original グソクムシャ Romanization Gusokumusha Morphology Body type... Added categories: Creatures, Fictional Creatures, Pokémon Universe, Sentient Beings, Non-sapient Beings, Crustaceans, Coast Creatures, Sea Creatures, Omnivores, Scavengers, Characters Debuting in 2016, Video Game Creatures, Comic Book Creatures, TV Show Creatures, Animated Creatures