|Place of origin||South Park, Colorado|
|Relations||Friends: Eric Cartman, Kyle Broflovski, Stan Marsh, Mayor McDaniels|
Foes: Jimbo Marsh, Ned, Kenny McCormick
|Current status||Deceased and stuffed|
|Behind the Scenes|
|Created by||Matt Stone & Trey Parker|
|Designed by||Matt Stone & Trey Parker|
Scuzzlebutt was a basket-weaving monster who lived on top of a mountain in South Park, Colorado.
Scuzzlebutt is a large dark tan creature with Patrick Duffy as a leg and a celery stick for an arm. He has brown hair and a brown beard.
He was a kind, sweet-natured creature with a basic grasp of the English language, as he is shown able to say the words "friend" and "Volcano". He was reclusive but unafraid of humans. He was benevolent and thoughtful, as he is shown saving the boys in a wicker basket and giving some freshly-picked mountain flowers to Mayor McDaniels.
- In some early advertisements for the South Park video game, there was originally going to be a level involving the offspring of Scuzzlebutt, but later it was scrapped.
- Scuzzlebutt appears in the crowd at the end of the South Park Theme.
- Scuzzebutt is considered the most famous monster on the show, rivaling only ManBearPig.
- Scuzzlebutt is in the game South Park Rally, but not in the Nintendo 64 version.
- Scuzzlebutt is a monster that was inspired by a real life legendary monster in Colorado.
- In the Spanish version of Scuzzlebutt, Patrick Duffy was replaced by Ricky Martin.
- Scuzzlebutt appears in South Park: The Stick of Truth, albeit stuffed and display in Jimbo's Guns.