|Place of origin||Himalayan mountains|
|Behind the scenes|
|Performed by||Arte Johnson|
Like most ghosts, Weerd's abilities include teleportation, invisibility and intangibility (passing through solid objects). He also seems to be capable of at least some forms of magic, as demonstrated when he punctured a hole in an airplane's fuel tank from distance. Surprisingly, he and Bogel have been demonstrated to be strong enough to topple a lighthouse.
Despite their often comical demeanor, Bogel and Weerd sought respect and admiration from their fellow spirits, which could only be achieved by spreading misdeeds and chaos. They notably tried to achieve this by tricking Scooby-Doo and Shaggy Rogers into opening the Chest of Demons: a magical artifact holding down the 13 most powerful spirits on Earth, and which can only by opened up by mortals. After that plan succeeded, Bogel and Weerd followed some of the escaped spirits and tried several times to foil Scooby and his friends' attempts at recapturing them.
- The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
- Episode 1, "To All the Ghouls I've Loved Before" (1985)
- Episode 4, "Reflections in a Ghoulish Eye" (1985)
- Episode 6, "Ship of Ghouls" (1985)
- Episode 7, "A Spooky Little Ghoul Like You" (1985)
- Episode 9, "It's a Wonderful Scoob" (1985)
- Episode 10, "Scooby in Kwackyland" (1985)
- Episode 11, "Coast-to-Ghost" (1985)
- Episode 12, "The Ghouliest Show on Earth" (1985)
- Episode 13, "Horror-Scope Scoob" (1985)